SELF-CARE: #1 Component to Online School Success
Something that I have learned along the way and now literally need to prioritize is to give myself time to relax and not stare at my school work anymore. Whether this be watch a show in the evening, heck even do some yoga, something just to get my mind off school. I used to have to make a to-do list every day in order to feel productive. However, I started feeling bad about myself because I would only get like 3/10 things done. I talked to my therapist about it, and she said to scrap the idea. It was getting toxic. I have nothing to do but to stay home all day, so I set all of these crazy expectations for myself. Right now I'm using my handy dandy calendar so I can see what my whole week, month, etc looks like. I am also trying out this thing where I set a to-do list for say the entire week, and if I don't get something done one day, I'll try to do it the next! Much healthier.
Comments
Post a Comment